Sunday, June 7, 2009

Oh-Em-Gee, It's My First Post <3


Hey Guys,

This is my first blog post and I'm very excited about it. My name is Michelle Maldonado and I am 19 years old. I was born in New York City (Washington Heights). I am a college student at: SUNY Old Westbury and plan to major in Psychology. Hmm what else should I say about myself?! I am a spontaneous person and I love change. One thing I recently discovered about myself is that I love to learn new things. I'm always on google and youtube just researching "how to's". Learning is fun :-) I have many hobbies but out of all I must say that my favorite is doing makeup. I think makeup is an art where i can freely express myself. Another fact about me is that i am an ultimate goal setter! I think life is no fun without having goals to constantly achieve. Anyhow, lately i have been running across many blogs during my constant learning and researching online and i just felt like it was something i could definitely do. Thanks to many blogs i have learned alot and i feel that many people can learn from me as well. I'm going to dedicate this blog to myself! Many times i feel i take myself for granted and forget that there are many beautiful aspects to me. Therefore, Through this blog i will share with you guys many bits and pieces of my life. You will get to see the person i am, what i enjoy and the skills i possess. Hopefully you guys can gain something from me at some point. Thanks for visiting my blog spot and i hope you guys enjoy!! <3>

My Contact Info:
* AIM: iL0v3pink5
*Facebook: Mmaldon7@oldwestbury.edu
*Twitter: iilovepink





No comments:

Post a Comment