Monday, June 8, 2009

Love & Friendship Makes the World go Round!


Today I decided to put quotes up. I didn't know which theme or genre of quotes to put. So I reflected on my day and decided to put quotes that I can relate to. I came up with Friendship because I think I wouldn't be who I am today without them! And Love because through many fights and struggles Love is still there at the end of the day and it's something that means a lot to me. ( btw me & my boyfriend went on a picnic lunch for my lunch break at work. It was soo cool and nice :-) ) So here goes a few quotes that i thought were nicee...


"It doesn't take a reason to love someone,
but it does to like someone. You don't love
someone because you want to, you love someone
because you are destined too. It's because you
fall in Love with them, that you then try to
find a reason, but you always come up with
the answer, No reason!" - Unknown

"Your friend is the man who knows all about you, and still likes you." 
- Elbert Hubard

"True love never dies for it is lust that fades away. Love bonds for a lifetime but lust just pushes away." - Unknown

"Give others freedom to be themselves. Appreciate the differences between their ways an yours." - Unknown

"Kindness in words creates confidence, Kindness in thinking creates profoundness, Kindness in giving creates love" -Lao-Tze

"In love, never put yourself in a situation where you're not sure of where you stand in a person's life...Never assume, never expect so that if they drop you, you have enough strength to move on." -Unknown

"We always thought we'd look back on our tears and laugh, but we never thought we'd look back on our laughter and cry." 
-Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment