Sunday, July 19, 2009

Initiation into the World of Blogging


Hey guys! I'm so excited about becoming an author on this great blog. Michelle and Rosanna are beauty enthusiasts, like myself, and that will just make blogging even more exciting and entertaining. Now, a little bit about me... I am nineteen years old. I am a student in NYU, which I really enjoy and love!!! I hope to go to law school. Ultimately, I want to become a Supreme Court judge, but there are many other things I want to do in life. For example, I want to write a novel and several other smaller books. Now, let us talk about how my affair with makeup and beauty products came about. As a young girl I always looked at how the women that surrounded me behaved. Fortunately, they all had a beauty regime, which I thought was intriguing. There was nothing more fascinating than sitting at my grandmother’s vanity to look at all the bottles and tubes (she is a licensed beautician). I started buying makeup slowly, but the biggest growth spurt has been within the last couple of months, since I have nothing else to do besides shop. I love how makeup is able to transform someone, providing confidence or a hint of allure. Makeup also helps enhance certain features while minimizing those that are not so desirable. I do not discriminate when it comes to beauty products. It all depends on what works best. But as much as I love makeup, I believe the most important part of a beauty routine is skin maintenance. You can expect many reviews on skin care products, skin care methods, and hauls from my part; I love offering my opinion, and I love shopping and testing out new products.

What's to come: Top 5 Favorite Products, Global Beauty (Weekly), Top 3 Products (Weekly), Importance of Skin Regimen, Daily Skin Routine, What I can't live without, Look of the Week.....

Hope you guys like what's to come. Till next time!!!!

Arrivederci!


No comments:

Post a Comment