Friday, July 3, 2009

MAC Haul

Hello once again Guys,

Here is one of the many promised upcoming Hauls, my MAC haul. I got a few MAC things the other day just to try them out. I got the MAC Lipstick in Cocoamour. I thought this color was very pretty it's like a nude/pink color and it looks cute when you put it on. I also got a MAC blush in Sunbasque which is like a shimmery orangey/bronzy looking color. It looks very nice once it is on. It is a shimmery kind of blush not a matte blush. Lastly I got the famous Fluidline (gel liner) in blacktrack. Everybody seems to be talking about this gel liner and i swatched it after getting it and it seems pretty cool. So yeah these are the things I got from MAC and hopefully I will start using them soon when i do my makeup or makeup on others. I will put up looks with these specific items so you guys will hear me mention them. Hope you enjoyed this haul. More coming soon. Thanks for reading and please become a member as well as subscribe to receive updates from this blog. THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment