Thursday, July 30, 2009

Random Haul

HOLA CHICAS AND CHICOS!!!!

This is probably not a suprise to Michelle, but today I spent a little bit of money on some beauty products that I felt I needed (In my mind I need all beauty products lol).

Maybelline Mineral Power Bronzer in Sunset Bronze ($9)


I have wanted this since I saw the ad in LATINA Magazine August 2009. It features one of my favorite novela actresses Dana Garcia. As I do with all things, I decided I had to have this bronzer because I wanted a glow like hers. I havent tested it yet, but I will tommorow and for the next week on my trip to Florida (ROAD TRIPPP!!!!!).

Tea Tree Oil Stick ($2)

I needed some tea tree oil on the go. If this stuff really works then I must have it on me at every moment of my life.


Tea Tree Oil ($9)

I remember reading a review on the properties of 100% tea tree oil. Supposedly, this australian oil can clear acne, clear dark spot, cure dandruff, clear athletes's foot, etc. It's a do it all oil, and I can not wait to use it (I have this nasty cystic zit on my cheek...EWWWWW).


Nikka Lip stick in Ruby Red ($1)




(Ruby Red is the red on the right)



After falling in love with Revlon's Cherries in the Snow lipstick, but not the price tag, I decided I needed a truw red liostick. Thanks to the millions of Dollar stores and Beauty Supply stores in my neighborhood, it is very easy to get my hands on cheap but good cosmetics. This lipstick is really pigmented and the red suits all skin colors.



Nikka jumbo eye pencils in Glow and Ash ($1 each)

I have plenty of eyeliners but not enough jumbo pencils. I immediatly gravitated to this two colors since makeup looks poped into my head. Glow is a shimmery nude/white oencil. It is great for lining the water line and the inner corner to make eyes pop. It can also be used as a highlighter for the face or shimmery eyeshadow. The ash is a metalic grey that is great for s light smokey eye.




Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque ($5)

I have been wanting this for a while. I love how mint smells and was looking for a mask that could add the tingly feeling experience to my face routine. This mask claims to dry up pimples, clear blackheads, and shrink pores. If it doesn't deliver all of that, atleast you will be refreshed after a walk around the humid, hot city.


TopiClear lemon cream lightening cream with sun screen ($2)



My uncle used to use this in his youth to clear up the dark spots that acne left behind. His skin is comletley spotless to this day. After I saw my aunt hand him atube of this to him today, I asked him if it worked. He just showed me a picture to show how effective this can be. In fact the only reason why I went shopping today was because I was going to buy this product. I hope it works.
UPDATE: I know I have been gone for more than a week now, but I was very sick and I didn't have access to a computer because my computer is dying and I do not want to kill it by blogging. I have a couple of more posts today that I have promised. Remember to become a follower and visit the WhytheBlush youtube channel at youtube.com/whytheblush.

No comments:

Post a Comment