Tuesday, August 11, 2009

As Seen on YT: My Target Haul :-)

Hello Lovely & Wonderful People,

Some of you guys might have seen this on YT while to others this might be completely new. But for those who haven't seen this here it is. I had a horrible day at work & my boyfriend suggested we go to target to pick up a few things to help me feel better. Of course I headed to the cosmetics section while he checked out other things like things for his room and such. For me this was the best therapy ever. I felt so much better after picking up things I thought we're good dupes or things I wanted to try out from my subscribers' Haul videos. Let me know what you guys think of these products & tell me if you own any of these.

Things I picked up at Target:

1- Physicians Formula Shimmer strips (Bronzer, Blush, Eyeshadow)


2- Maybelline Pulse Perfection Mascara By Define- A- Lash: Very Black


3- Milani Bronzer All Over Glow XL: 02 Fake Tan


4- Rimmel London Natural Bronzer


5- Rimmel London Blush: Spicy Nude


6- Cover Girl Eye Enhancers Eyeshadow: trio, quad & singles


7- Maybelline Define- A- Line Eyeliner: Ebony Black


8- Boots No7 Natural Blush: Petal 25



9- Neutragena Mineral Sheers Concealer Kit


10- H.I.P. Jelly Balm


12- Rimmel London Fix & Perfect Foundation Primer


13- O.P.I Nail Polishes & Nicole by O.P.I. Nail polishes


14- Boots No7 Stay Perfect Eye Mousse: Vanilla



I also got a nice shade of pink lipstick from Rimmel London which is not pictured. Anyhow guys Thank you guys sooo much for stopping by our blog. I hope you guys enjoyed this Haul & stay tuned for future Reviews of these products. Til' next time guys :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment