Tuesday, August 4, 2009

E.L.F. Studio Makeup Remover Cleansing Cloths Review



Hey Makeup Lovers,

I must tell you guys about this awesome-ness of a product. This Post will obviously be a Review on the E.L.F. Studio Makeup Remover cleansing cloths. I will share with you guys my personal opinion about this product.

Price: $3.00

Where to buy: http://www.eyeslipsface.com

Pros:
*Removes heavy makeup with just one swipe!
*One Wipe will do to remove your makeup for the whole face & neck
*Can be used to clean brushes as you use them
*Does not make the skin itchy
*The residue on your face dries shortly after use

Cons:
* It does not cost $1 like the majority of the things on the E.L.F. site. Because it is from the studio line.
*Brings only 20 wipes which is good for only about a month. (I suggest buy at least 2 when you order)

My Overall Opinion: I definitely Loved this product, It is very handy to have in front of you while you do your makeup in case of mistakes of cleaning your brushes right after you use them. I love using these to remove my makeup at night after a party, busy day, or when wearing excessive makeup simply because it is so easy to use. It saves me so much time and effort. I can effortlessly remove my makeup with this product in a matter of seconds. LOVE it!


Thank you guys for stopping by once again! I hope you guys found this post useful. If you guys have this product and share my same opinions OR have a different opinion PLEASE comment below. Everybody has a different or equal opinion about things and I would love to hear yours. Any questions, comments, or Requests please leave us a comment below. Til' Next time Guys :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment