Saturday, August 8, 2009

My Makeup on 8/6/09 <3
















Hey Lovely People,

Here was the look I had on Thursday, August 6th,2009. A random day where I just hung out & ran errands with my boyfriend. I woke up wanting to do something nice but different on myself & this is what I came up with. I received many compliments so I thought why not share my look with you guys. Hope you guys like it!!

Products Used:

Face
1- Stila Tinted Moisturizer
2- E.L.F. Clarifying Pressed Powder
3- Rimmel Natural Bronzer: Sun Bronze 022
4- Rimmel Powder Blush: Spicy Nude

Eyes
1- E.L.F. Tinted moisterizer (all over lid up to brow bone)
2- Princessa Eye Powder: Green 113 <-- this is a jumbo pencil (bottom line primer)
3- HIP Bright Shadow Duo: Riotous 328 <--the lighter green (on top of primed area on bottom line)
4- L'Oreal wear infinite eye shadow single: 101 satin tutu/ rose ballerine <- perle. (all over lid up to brow bone)
5- MAC eye pencil: Ebony (waterline)
6- Maybelline Pulse Perfection Vibrating Mascara: Very Black (top & bottom lashes)

Lips
1- Blistex (all over lips to prime area)
2- MAC Plushglass: Ample Pink (all over lip color)


Tell me what you guys think of the look & follow me on twitter. THANKS!! Til' next time guys :-)

P.S. Don't forget to become a subscriber on our YT channel & to follow this blog by clicking "join this site" on the side column :-)

7 comments:

  1. Love the lip colour on you :)


    The Style Of Neighborhood
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so pretty. i never do a bold colour on the bottom lashline, but i myt try it now! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks!! Yes you should definitely try a bold color on the bottom lash line. It makes the eyes just pop. I love doing this when I want something different but pretty. Its also very simple to do so that is also a plus LOL Put pics up when you do try it out I would love to see them :-) thanks for stopping by <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome thanks for the follow i did the same cus i love your style babygirl! Keep in touch
    xO's

    ReplyDelete