Saturday, August 15, 2009

Nicole by OPI




Hey Wonderful People,

How are you guys doing today? Well The Post for today Will be Swatches of My 5 new Nicole by OPI nail polishes. I Wore each color on one fingernail & took pics in Broad Daylight. So here they are. From Left to Right (Pinky to Thumb)








The Colors are:
1) Believe it, Do it [hot pink color]
2) Show You Care [Deep Purple Color]
3)The Right Thing [Bright Orange Color]
4)It's Up To You [Metallic Blue Color]
5) Enchantress (Baby pink w/ Blue Undertones clear color]




Personal Opinion:
I really Liked these Colors, They are very colorful cheerful colors that can be worn to play up any outfit. Excuse my wacky job at swatching I did them pretty quick LOL But overall I did like these Nail Polishes & do recommend. I got these at Target, They were right by the regular OPI nail polishes. Good Pigmentation & colors, Loved the brush to apply on the nails with, Nice packaging. So I am satisfied :-)







Hope you guys Enjoyed this blog post & thanks so much for stopping by. Feel Free to leave us any comments, Requests or Anything you'd like to say. Don't Be Shy!! Til Next time guys! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment