Monday, August 17, 2009

Random/Misc. Haul

Hey Beauty Crazies,

I took these pics like 3 weeks ago of things I bought randomly from different places & decided to put them up because I love these things and have been using them. So with that said, Here they are....

Bare Essentials Buxom Lash Mascara & Stila Tinted Moisturizer w/ Spf 15


Burt Bees Lip Balm & Lip Shimmer


L'oreal Hydrafresh Toner



I like these because they work! I have only been using them for about 3 weeks but I do like them, Hope you guys enjoyed this post. If you guys have any questions or comment please post them below and as usual if you use any of these let me know what you think! Til' next time guys :-)

2 comments:

  1. Nice haul!

    I have yet to try any Stila or Bare Essentials products.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Rai Thank You!!

    Really?! I totally recommend them. Their products are really good. If you ever do try, let me know what you think. I'd love to know :-) Thanks so much for stopping by btw <3

    ReplyDelete