Wednesday, September 2, 2009

PICTURE TAG

HEY MY LOVES>>> I HAVE BEEN GONE FOREVER, BUT IS THAT I DO NOT HAVE A COMPUTER RIGHT NOW (THANK YOU PARENTS) OH WELL... HERE WE GO WITH TH EPIC TAG. I HAVE BEEN TAGGED TWICE (THANKS R & M :-P)


RULES
1. first go to your 'pictures' then si
mply click your first album of pics
2. count down your photos to your lucky 10th photo. but, it must be a pic that hasnt been tampered with or named and you cant pick one youve already posted
on blogger.

3. lastly, post your wonderful pic and tell us the amazingstory that goes with it. then, dont forget to tag 5 more people when your done.
This is embarassing (WHYYYYYY).... Well that is me, of course, and in this "lovley" picture I am in mi casa (my house) posing for my little sister, who was taking photography classes (She was 11, don't be harsh lol). I am in a dress my sister designed for her prom and I modeled it in my school fashion show. It was a very cold, sunny, Janurary Saturday, two years ago; yet, the windows were open all the way. I look like a squinting monster (Doesn't get as untampered as that) (The light pastel shadow makes my eyes look tiny). I absolutley love that dress and it is not even mine, and I love the portrait that hangs behind it since mom knows how much I love orchids (It hangs in our living room). Not such a great story, but I was tagged lol.
Everyone has been tagged I believe..... Sooooo... yeaaaa... I love you guys and we appreciate all your support and great comments (you girls are lovley)...
I get to go back to school next week, so I will keep you guys posted on how back to school goes... HAppy last week of vaca for most.... and happy first week of classes for others... MUAH

No comments:

Post a Comment