Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Ciao...

I have been so MIA it's not even cute. I am so sorry. Michelle will be very disappointed in me.... Sorry... I have been so busy with school. Its such a quick pace compared to my 4 months of lounging at home, but I am trying to prioritize... work, school, social life, and not going insane are hard things to do. Enough with excuses... Let me do this tag from long ago...

What is your current obsession?
My current obsession is shopping for clothes and shoes. I shop almost everyday (BADDD)
What is your weirdest obsession? mentally planning my outfits week at times
What are you wearing today? dark blue jeans, white tank, skippies, a light blue denim button up and a big scarf (ITS SOOO WINDY IN NYC)
What’s for dinner today? MEAT
What would make today special? Sitting down in a coffee shop and just watching the people pass by would be nice
What would you like to learn to do? stop procrastinating and play the guitar
What’s the last thing you bought? today I bought a button up shirt, a blue cardigan, brown leather boots, black leather boots, a necklace, and a bracelet
What are you listening to right now? the sound of typing in the computer lab
What is your favourite weather? COLD and windy
What is your most challenging goal right now? Writing my essay for friday
What do you think about the person who tagged you? I know her through
michelle, who i have known since 6th grade, but the times I have communicated with her shes been great : )
If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be? NYC...theres no place better than the city its the heart of the world (in my opinion lol)
What would you like to have in your hands right now? my completely revised and written essay (keep dreaming kat)
What would you like to get rid of? HATERS
If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go? The mind of a man
Which language do you want to learn? Portuguese (but sign language would help since my cousin is deaf -mute)
Who do you want to meet in person? my future husband (where art thou?)
What’s your favourite type of music? I dont discriminate.. I love all types of music
What is your favourite piece of clothing you own? Right now, My thigh high suede flat boots (Is that clothing?)lol
What is your dream job? Something srtistic... designer, writer, artist, photographer.... but Im going to be a lawyer.
Any favourite models? Right now.... Isabelli Fontana, Chanel Iman, and Jordan Dunn, but mostly Isabelli...shes breathtakingly beautiful.
If you had £100 (142.64 U.S. dollars) now what would you spend it on? I would keep it in my wallet to compensate for todays damage.
Favourite designer? Oscar De la Renta, Carolina Herrera, D2Squared.... I like too many
Fashion pet peeve? Too much booty... too much skin.... and matching every detail without considering tones (Do you get me? probably not lol
0
Do you admire anyone’s style? My grandmother's on a good day
Describe your personal style: Sophisticated, but together, but at times edgy and fashion foward
What's your favorite television show?:dont watch tv
What's your favorite food? meat.. any kind
If you could change something wrong with your community what would it be: Ignorance...


That's about it... I hope to do a post on skin care really soon... Sorry about the negligence.. Love you guys..Take Care

No comments:

Post a Comment