Thursday, October 1, 2009

TAG IM IT!




So Michelle tagged me on this post like a month and a half ago & I seem to be getting to it today.. when i am extremely sick with the flu(regular flu) lol.. I tag all of our readers aswell as one of my lovely co authors Katherine =] So here it goes....

What is your current obsession? My current obsession will have to be bold color eye liners =]
What is your weirdest obsession? ummm cleaning all the damn time.. I cannot sleep if my room is not organized
What are you wearing today? uggs, jeans & a hoodie=]
What’s for dinner today? I cooked.. chicken with rice & veggies =]
What would make today special? If by some miracle of God I will get better this damn flu is killing me!!
What would you like to learn to do? To be more forgiving and stop obsessing the small things
What’s the last thing you bought? hmm... some fake eyelashes
What are you listening to right now? Empire State of Mind - Jay- Z
What is your favourite weather? 75-85 Degrees
What is your most challenging goal right now? Losing weight -_- ugh
What do you think about the person who tagged you? I love this person!! I have known her since my freshman year of high school we sat in homeroom together and became the best of buds ever since =]..
If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be? L.A.! or somewhere in the suburbs of jersey
What would you like to have in your hands right now? The medicine that is going to take me out of my misery lol
What would you like to get rid of? Negativity
If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go? hmmm Fiji -sigh-
Which language do you want to learn? Sign Language<-- coming soon though =]
Who do you want to meet in person? umm.... Bill Gates or Oprah
What’s your favourite type of music? Anything that either makes me calm or has me dancing
What is your favourite piece of clothing you own? This Hoodie I bought as a senior in high school which says my high school's name =]
What is your dream job? Representative of the US at the U.N. =] or maybe a makeup artist they both help some type of cause =]
Any favourite models? umm i would have to say Adriana Lima =]
If you had £100 (142.64 U.S. dollars) now what would you spend it on? Clothes and makeup
Favourite designer? Anything that looks expensive but affordable and looks extremely hot =]
Fashion pet peeve? when girls dress like if they are going to a night club at 8 am =]
Do you admire anyone’s style? Kimora Lee
Describe your personal style: Im very extravagant and settled at the same time =\
What's your favorite television show?: Kourtney & Khloe take Miami
What's your favorite food? steak with rice and beans lol
If you could change something wrong with your community what would it be: Child negligence

Okay, here's the rules:
1. Respond and rework: answer the questions on your blog,
2. Replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, add one more question of your own.
3. Tag eight other people.

No comments:

Post a Comment