Monday, December 21, 2009

Gray Eyes & Nude Lips Look






Hey There Guys,

How are all of you doing?? Well the other day it was my grandparents Diamond anniversary and we had a big reception for them. It was a really nice event for my whole family to attend and celebrate together. For this event all of the grandchildren had to wear silver or gray and the minute they told me that I just thought of a gray smokey eye and nude lips. I knew how I was going to do the gray eyes but I had not yet aquired the nude lips I wanted so ofcourse I headed to MAC and got the lipstick of my dreams... Myth! I was sooo happy to buy it. And well here are the pictures of what I did to myself. I was pretty happy with the results and many people gave me compliments on the makeup.. what do you guys think?? I did a similar look on my sister the same day but a less shimmery gray smokey eye with pale pink
lips.. We enjoyed our makeup that day
.

5 comments:

  1. I love the look! Simply gorgeous!

    www.niksbeautifuldaze.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty! I love the combo together and your earrings are beautiful also!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you guys!!!! So happy to hear from all of you. Once I get back home from Vacation I will add everything I used to achieve this look, you'll be surprised to find out they were mostly drug store items.

    @The Bargainista: Thanks! the earrings were from charlotte russe but they also had them in forever 21.

    LOVE YOU GUYS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE your earrings!!! They are marvellous:)

    ReplyDelete