Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Korres Guava Lip Butter Review


Hello.... Goodmorning! lol

How are you all doing? I am extremely sleepy at work and I am trying my best to keep my eyes completely open but they keep closing. Anyhow today i rushed through my makeup. It was one of those days where I just wore my MAC Prep & Prime and mascara and a bit of my eye bright from benefit. Then, I found my precious Korres Guava Lip Butter. My sister owned this lip butter for quite some time but I was the one who always used it for her. What most people do not understand is that all the Korres Lip Butters are supposed to leave a tint to your lips while giving them great moisture. Therefore, with the Guava lip butter you can see that it is a white creamy color so the tint goes on as a pale color. I have bright pink lips so this lip butter tones down the "pink-ness" of my lips and leaves a natural kind of nude color. It is like a slight wash of a creamy pale color. I know this sounds odd but I really love it. A little goes a very long way and especially because you also do not want to walk around with white lips. The lip butter is very moisturizing and blends easily on to your lips. On the small Korres Guava lip butter container it states "a buttery lip balm that melts on the lips and offers a shiny, tinted finish. The combination of shea butter and rice wax offers deep hydration and softness. Ideal for chapped lips." I say that, that statement is very right because i have been loving this product. My sister ended up giving it to me because she didnt like the nude finish (she prefers color on her lips) so you guys already know I was ecstatic. The lip butter tends to make your lips look more plump and nice. Many people do not like this lip butter because of the nude finish but that is one of the things I love the most about this product. The Korres guava lip butter costs about 10.00 in Sephora. That is all I have to say about this small bundle of greatness. Thanks for stopping by Whytheblush and have a blessed day.

x0x0,
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment