Tuesday, June 15, 2010

MURAD WORKS WONDERS!!! Essential -C Cleanser & Energizing Pomegranate Moisturizer SPF 15


Hey!!!!

Sooo I have been on a mission to find my perfect skin regimen especially since I work at Sephora, now more than ever I think having heathly is one of my top priorities. So I have tried about 50- 75% of the skincare products we carry & I think Murad is here to stay! I have been using the Essential -C cleanser & the first time you use it your skin automatically feels different softer, cleaner, more even, etc. The great thing about it its that it cleanses and tones in one. another great thing is that if you rub it on your face for 30 seconds it cleans all the dirt inside your pore and if its used for 60 seconds its like a facial. Its really gentle for even the most sensetive skin. My favoritve moisturizer is Energizing Pomegranate Moisturizer with SPF 15, Both things together make my skin feel great soft and moist. My skin type is combination so these products together keep my skin looking healthy and moist opposed to dry and oily (yuck!!) Another thing about Murad is that there is something for every one, you can pick or choose cleansers, moisturizers etc. or you can buy the whole line in a kit. So if you are a person struggling with finding a skin regimen perfect for you look into Murad I promise you wont regret it!!






Till Next time darlings!

No comments:

Post a Comment