Monday, July 6, 2009

Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Wash for men and women!!



So my Boyfriend and I have a combination of both oily and dry skin. Meaning we constantly were having acne issues! Even though for women makeup can work wonders there is nothing like a nice clean soft face! As well as for men you want to feel confident and a have soft acne free face! So we were blessed when we found these products one day on a random trip to rite aid I decided to buy these both of these products. Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment 6 fl oz is $6.89 available at Rite Aid Online. Neutrogena Men Skin Clearing Face Wash 5.1 fl oz is $6.29 available at Rite Aid Online aswell. Since I have been using the product my face has been as close as pimple and oil free as it can get as well as my boyfriends face have been much clearer and less oily which was a big issue for him. NOW.. these products do resolve the oil and acne problem but if your face is like mine both oily and dry you do have to use a moisterizer everynight to restore the dryness of your face to normal I use regular AVENNO smooth moisterizing lotion!.. as far as for men my boyfriend tried Neutrogena MenTriple Protect Face Lotion SPF 20!... I have been very pleased with the product!.. I hope you enjoyed and gained much out of this post.. till next time!!! =]

No comments:

Post a Comment