Wednesday, August 12, 2009

ROAD TRIP: IN ORLANDO, FL



Hey guys.. It has been a long time. It just so happens that I am on a road trip to FLorida!!!! Yup... Mom decided that it was a great idea to take the car and drive all the way down here. We actually made it in record time. We drove for 14 hrs, and it usually takes 24 hrs to get to Florida (ALL thanks to Mom's speeding lol). I must admit that it is absolutley beautiful down here (I took the pivture below while i was on the road. I was always skeptical of coming down here since I am a CITY girl).
So, there is a lot to come in the days ahead. I am trying to figure out how to record a video so that I can finally post one on the whytheblush YouTube channel (If you haven't already, you should go chek it out. Michelle is amazing!!!!! love you). I also will have a FLorida haul and review when I get back to the city (ZAPZYT, LA COLORS, EQUATE, MAC MATTE CREME, ELIZABETH ARDEN, SMASHBOX...) .





Michelle has suggested that I do my Global Beauty segments as videos so that they can be interactive. I can't wait to do that.


After I get back from the spring tommorow, I will try to post my first look post (Fingers Crossed)...


So I hope everyone is having a great end of the summer (Can you believe it?). POSTING SOON : )....


TILL NEXT TIME

1 comment:

  1. are those pink lips i see!!!!!! :-) Cute pic. Can't wait for those reviews and hauls <3

    ReplyDelete