Thursday, August 13, 2009

TAG You're It!!! :-)


Taggeddd!

I found this on piinkcupcakez and decided it would be cool to fill it out. I TAG Roxxy & Kathy (my wonderful co-authors lol) AND all of my followers that have blogs!! :-) If you don't have a blog feel free to tag yourselves and answer these questions as a comment. kk here it goes..

What is your current obsession?
MAKEUP!! & the color Pink as usual lol
What is your weirdest obsession? cleaning the minute I step in my room.

What are you wearing today? Some pants I cut into bermuda shorts, A Cami & an Express t-shirt my BF gave me.
What’s for dinner today? Lasagna
What would make today special? If someone apologized & kept some promises & was a bit more nice to me!!
What would you like to learn to do? Wax my own eyebrows & drive confidently.
What’s the last thing you bought? Mark Cosmetics Makeup From the one and only: Roxxy!! Haul Pics coming up:-)
What are you listening to right now? I'm the Ish- DJ Class Ft. Kanye West

What is your favourite weather? 80 Degrees :-)
What is your most challenging goal right now? Fixing My health issues :-/ & Doing good in school this sem.
What do you think about the person who tagged you? I wasn't tagged but I have a lot in common with the person I got this from :-)
If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be? California..
What would you like to have in your hands right now? MONEY!! totally need it right now.

What would you like to get rid of? Health issues.. They suck!
If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go? LAS VEGAS & Have the best one hour ever LOL
Which language do you want to learn? After I perfect my Spanish, Italian/ French or German Not sure.
Who do you want to meet in person? the Kardashian sisters <-- YES!!
What’s your favourite type of music? Anything that sounds cool to me LOL except Heavy Metal or Country.
What is your favourite piece of clothing you own? My Jeans that I cut into bermuda shorts (i'm wearing them)
What is your dream job? Counselor At a Clinic or High School & Makeup Artist Both lol
Any favourite models?
Don't Have a favorite yet..
If you had £100 (142.64 U.S. dollars) now what would you spend it on? Paying my Credit Card lol
Favourite designer? Anything I can Afford & looks nice. I'm Random with clothes.
Fashion pet peeve? OMG girls who take fashion trends & totally Murder them! Happens a lot where I live.
Do you admire anyone’s style? Kim Kardashian!!! I LOVE HER
Describe your personal style: I'm really random, I like a bit of everything.

What's your favorite television show?: Keeping Up With The Kardashians & The Secret Life of an American Teenager.
What's your favorite food? Shrimp Scampi *YUM*

Okay, here's the rules:
1. Respond and rework: answer the questions on your blog,
2. Replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, add one more question of your own.
3. Tag eight other people.

I TAG: Roxy, Kathy & Blog Followers :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment